Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fitness Program Entry #5


Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ok, I have now officially survived errrr COMPLETED my 1st week of the Adult Fitness Program. I am so loving it! I feel empowered, I feel accomplished, I feel that this is MY time.

Weighed myself this morning..lost 3 lbs! My desire is to lose 37 more! Yup, a loss of 40 lbs is my goal. Heather did not weigh me out there, they go by inches. She will measure me again at the end of 8 weeks. Waist, hips, thighs etc.

I also joined out local Fitness Center because my adult daughter did and sometimes her friends cannot go with her. I know it is no fun to go alone. It is a very nice facility and I was a member 2 years ago when it first opened, but it is a bit daunting to go in there and see all of that equipment and have no idea what to do with it. I soon quit going. I think they should routinely have a "new member" time to go over the basics.

SO, if I am doing the fitness program and using a trainer AND going to the public fitness center on my own..HOW can I possible fail??? This is going to be one time in my life where "being stubborn" is going to pay off!

Thanks for sharing my journey!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I just started my own fitness blog, and I sure hope to be able to say I have lost three pounds in the near future.

    I would love it, if you would check out my fitness blog:

    http://fitandfrugalchallenge.blogspot.com/

    I would especially appreciate it, if you would leave a link to your blog in the Mr. Linky.

    ReplyDelete